moxie space professional organizing
health and safety policies
Our priority is to be as safe as possible while working in your home. To that end, the Moxie team is implementing the following measures for all in-home organizing sessions:
- Our complimentary consultations will be virtual rather than in person. This allows us to limit contact while still learning about your space and your needs!
- Organizers will wear face masks while inside your home, whether others are present or not. We encourage our clients and their family members to wear masks while organizers are present.
- Organizers will use hand sanitizer or wash hands for 20 seconds right before starting a session, at regular intervals during the session, and right after the session.
- Organizers will sanitize any hand tools and products that they bring into your home for the session.
- If multiple organizers are working in your home, they will spread out to help maintain distance between organizers and residents.
- After a session, organizers will use disinfectant wipes to wipe down any hard surfaces (countertops, handles, etc.) they came into contact with in your home, unless requested otherwise.
We are doing our best to adhere to the latest information and guidelines from state and health officials and will update our policies as needed. If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with us!
We offer professional organizing services in Austin, Texas, as well as:
Lakeway | Cedar Park | Bee Cave | Circle C | Westlake | Downtown Austin